[wplug-board] May workshop

Terry Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 22:06:17 EDT 2016

Vance,

I didn't see my posts so I don't know if they were received. However, I
think the 27th of May from 1100 to 1700 hours would be a good time to
have a 'Workshop' at Wilkins School.  It above all, is centrally located
and a 6 hours I can be there early to get things setup.

We still need to get a workup of a "Release" form just in case we are
asked to help with a dual boot or setting up a backup/restore for an
"attendee" :).  I like it!

Terry