[wplug-board] May workshop

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Apr 26 17:53:19 EDT 2016

Sunday vs. Saturday is actually OK, IMHO (and maybe we should consider
running events periodically on Sundays in any case).  One complaint I've
heard more than once is from people who can't attend events on
Saturdays, ever.  This might draw in a segment of people who don't
ordinarily get to interact with.

The big room at the Wilkins School would be good - I would ordinarily
object, but the workshop doesn't feature a speaker (and the acoustics
and accommodations for things like projectors are normally my primary
objection),

Do we propose to pay for food out of the WPLUG treasury?  What did you
have in mind?

--Pat.