[wplug-board] WPLUG Board meeting 17 Sep

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Tue Sep 22 02:17:49 EDT 2015

To respond on the points where I have knowledge:

I do not think Nick Schembri will be prepared to present in October.
He didn't give me a target, but with all that he's got going on I'd say
November is very unlikely and December is merely unlikely.  I will let
everyone know when he comes back with a projected timeframe.

Regarding a special board meeting, by definition only the business that
is listed in the call of the meeting can be transacted.  This can be as
generic as "rescheduling upcoming General User Meetings" and we would
have the flexibility to amend the dates for any of this year's GUMs.  As
I read the Audio Conferencing Special Rule of Order, we could meet by
phone since the Chair can allow for its use at his own discretion.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger