[wplug-board] WPLUG Board meeting 17 Sep

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Sep 21 09:48:24 EDT 2015

Sorry for taking a few days to reply to this.

I have no specific objection to the change of date - selfishly, the
proposed new date is actually better for me.

My only concerns are that I know we were talking to someone about
possibly doing a presentation, and I want to make sure that we're not
messing with that person's schedule (if they've committed to anything,
which I'm not sure of to begin with - which is why I don't actually
mention the person's name here...  ;-) ).

If there's a presentation, I'm also concerned about moving the location
back to HackPittsburgh, which (IMHO - as I've stated before...) is a
poor venue for doing presentations.

But if there's no presenter (yet), and/or the presenter doesn't have any
objection, I'm cool with this.

--Pat.