[wplug-board] I almost served my whole term on board and I didn't get my email address or my business cards

Joe Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:05:10 EDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 4:26 AM, John Lewis <oflameo2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thats it? Why does Vance, Pat and Joe have them then Stanly?

You can request the WPLUG promotional cards from Pat, as he got them
printed.  I wouldn't call them business cards though since they don't have
any information about a specific individual person on them whatsoever.

As for your email address alias, you can simply request it (or well, do it
yourself with your current server access).  As long as a person is a member
in good standing he/she can request a mail alias.  I don't believe I have a
personal one, and I'm not sure any of the current board members do either.
We do have our aliases for things such as treasurer at wplug.org, but I'm
pretty sure "vanity" email addresses don't exist otherwise for any of us,
currently.  I could be wrong though.

- joe