[wplug-board] Investigating Committee report

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Thu Mar 26 20:40:26 EDT 2015

On Saturday, March 21, 2015, the WPLUG Investigating Committee received a request
to investigate the status of the March GUM meeting minutes. The complainant
suggested that it would be beneficial to the membership if the minutes were posted.

As the chairman of the Investigating Committee, I am relaying this report to the
WPLUG board as required by the bylaws.

Upon speaking with WPLUG secretary Vance Kochenderfer, the Investigating
Committee determined that Robert's Rules of Order, which is specified as our
parliamentary authority in the WPLUG bylaws, /recommends/ that meeting minutes be
posted prior to the start of the next meeting but does not/ require/ it.

Therefore, Vance's management of the minutes is considered to be in good standing,
and the complainant was advised to propose a bylaws amendment if further action is
desired.

The Investigating Committee considers this matter closed.

*Justin Smith & Terry Golightly*
WPLUG Investigating Committee