[wplug-board] January board meeting

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Jan 12 12:19:11 EST 2015

I think it's appropriate to confine this discussion (about settling
meeting logistics) to the wplug-board list; this would just be "noise"
to most other people.  Once we nail down the logistics, we could
certainly post an announcement to wplug-plan, so that committee members
would be aware and could attend and report their status.

If we do end up doing the meeting by conference call, any non-board
folks will need to contact us for the call-in info, since posting my
conference call access code to an archived public mailing list would be
A Bad Thing....

--Pat.