[wplug-board] January board meeting

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 11:32:31 EST 2015

We may want to check an almanac for that day so we can make a decision
and be ready for a conference call if determined necessary. In addition
shouldn't this thread be in wplug-plan and not wplug-board.

We are doing open board meetings aren't we? We need as many committee
members to attend as possible if we want to increase participation.