[wplug-board] January board meeting

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Jan 12 11:24:34 EST 2015

Done.  Room is reserved 6:30pm to 9:00pm (just to give us some time
cushion on both sides).  I don't anticipate that anyone will be trying
to reserve the room after 9:00pm, so if we happen to run past that time,
it should be fine.

Just as my normal caveat for this time of year ... if the weather is bad
that day, I may not be able to attend an in-person meeting.  If that
occurs, we should consider holding the meeting by conference call
instead, so that people don't have to be out and about in potentially
hazardous driving conditions.

--Pat.