[wplug-board] Vice Chair Report - February

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:37:34 EST 2015

2015-02-27

I have to report the cancellation of the February 21 WPLUG meeting at
Hack Pittsburgh due to intense snow fall making it too risky for people
to drive in. It was canceled around 13:00 on February. The next meeting
is scheduled for Saturday March 14 2015 at Hack Pittsburgh.

I have also received my evaluation Raspberry Pi b+ unit. I am going to
use this one to review the capability of this model of Raspberry Pi
units for future classes and presentations of Hack Pittsburgh as well as
their genral use arround the shop.

At the next Hack Pittsburgh Members meeting on March 4 2015 I am going
to ask for room for a WPLUG storage bin so We can store the Tang
Pitcher, Tang and Banner and a couple other things we have. I will also
ask them to ignore the parking ticket I issued to myself for leaving the
Tang Pitcher and Tang at the bar. I am pretty sure I can get my motions
passed so I would like to get one of our Tote Box on Thursday next week
so the Tang and Tang Pitcher can properly be stored.