[wplug-board] Chair and Treasurer Reports for February 2015

Joe Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 12:49:09 EST 2015

Just in case a board meeting happens at the GUM today, I wanted to
share my report and the report of the Treasurer.  I have my doubts
either of us will make it in to the GUM, so I wanted to share our
reports in case the board meeting still happens.

Chair:

Currently not a lot to report, but did wanted to say that I did some
initial work on the membership portal, which is utilizing the
newly-released Laravel 5 to do some of the heavy lifting.  Currently
about all that is in place is some integration with Stripe.  More
discussion needs to happen yet at the WPLUG Member Portal page
<https://github.com/wplug/MemberPortal> to help nail down some more of
the particulars.  Also, I didn't commit any code there yet, although
likely will as soon as next weekend.

Also, as before, I still need to meet up with the Treasurer to get the
signature card signed.

Treasurer:

The checking account balance is currently $342.06. I am still holding
$60.00 in undeposited dues, and the refreshment fund is currently at
$55.00.

Also, the Vice Chair is still owed money yet, and that will happen at
the earliest available time.

Finally, there's another $20.00 in undeposited dues, but the Treasurer
needs to get those from the Director-at-Large.