[wplug-board] GUM meeting and maybe we should not...

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 12:35:48 EST 2015

These are all good points. I can't say that we can book next week for
you, but the rest of you want to call a rain check to to weather you
need to do it within the hour and someone will have to send a message to
info at hackpittsburgh and our notification list.

I am pretty busy at code fest so I can't do it.