[wplug-board] GUM meeting and maybe we should not...

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 09:41:24 EST 2015

Have it today. I dont think anyone but us will be there due to excessive
snow fall. If we could put it off till next Saturday, when the weather will
be better, that would be my suggestion. Its up to all of us to decide. I am
for not having it today.  If its still a go, then I will attend.

--
Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826 (STAN)   Home

Dealer/Distributor for:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants (34yrs) - All consumer and industrial
applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive
in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee
if 3-5% increase in miles per gallon is not attained.
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

*NEW*

*Ambit Energy - Reduce your electric and gas bills through this amazing
company;and/or become part of Ambit Energy. Watch the video:  *Here is a 5
minute video:

*www.energygoldrush.com/gonew <http://www.energygoldrush.com/gonew>*

*http://stanline.myambit.com <http://stanline.myambit.com>   About Ambit
Energy*

*http://stanline <http://stanline>.joinambit.com <http://joinambit.com>
Customer Sign up*
*http://stanline.energy526.com <http://stanline.energy526.com>  Consultant
Sign up*

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline

Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
stanlne.isagenix.com

Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an
antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com

Shaklee Nutritionals - Dealer for over 35 years.  Beauty and Health
products.
Nutritional supplements for over 45 years!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com

IDLife - All Organic Nutrition.  Discover Your "Personal Nutrition" &
Weight Management Product for you!
Take a free health assessment at my website: http://stanline.idlife.com