[wplug-board] WPLUG Board meeting Feb 17

Joe Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:15:14 EST 2015

Not sure if everyone is aware, but there's a winter storm warning for
tomorrow.  I talked to Pat, and he said it's not likely he'll be able
to come, and I know they're expecting 5-8 inches of snow up in my neck
of the woods, with slightly less in Pittsburgh.  I'm not sure yet how
that will affect our turnout tomorrow (attendees, members, and the
board), but I'm going to play it by ear.  Sometimes I can't even get
onto my road when it hasn't been plowed, and well, they tend to ignore
the roads on the weekends, compared to weekdays.  Heck, last weekend I
had to pull the mailperson's vehicle back onto the road with my
tractor, since she went off the road.

In any case, my plan is to attend, unless the weather prevents it
entirely or it looks like it will be completely unsafe to travel.

- joe