[wplug-board] WPLUG Board meeting Feb 17

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Mon Feb 16 17:52:10 EST 2015

Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
> If I can't be there, I'll send in a report; there's not too much to say.

As of today, WPLUG has 13 members.  Last time I checked the PO box was
January 20, so we might have received a renewal or new membership that
way.  Latest member rolls are on the server at /home/board/membership/.

There will be snow overnight; don't know how well it will be cleaned up
by tomorrow afternoon.  I'm putting my chances of making the board
meeting at 50-50.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger