[wplug-board] Apology for late announcement

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue Sep 9 20:09:44 EDT 2014

I'm sorry for taking so long to announce my plans for the September GUM. It's really been a crazy couple of weeks for me. I'll tell you about it at the meeting.

Can whoever has the projector please remember to bring it?

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."/

/-Calvin Coolidge/