[wplug-board] Room for October GUM

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Fri Oct 3 16:35:13 EDT 2014

I reserved Room 104 at Pittsburgh Filmmakers for the October
GUM. It's the same room we had for the Blender event.

Since PF is only open from 10:00 - 2:00 on Saturdays, my boss
insisted on booking us from 10-2 instead of 11-1. We should be
good to go. Let's get out an announcement for this ASAP.

*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Isn't it ironic that the proprietary software developers call us
communists? We are the ones who have provided for a free
market, where they allow only monopoly."/
/-Richard Stallman/