[wplug-board] IRC questions

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Thu Nov 13 18:57:02 EST 2014

In case I can't be at the session tonight - it may or may not happen, since apparently the musical I'm in is having another dress rehearsal tonight - here are a few questions I thought up. They're pretty basics, so I'm sure there will be others:

-Are there any other organizations or events in the Western PA area that WPLUG should work with? Which ones, and how?
-What is your best suggestion for attracting new members?
-How do you see WPLUG's role in the Linux community?

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."/

/-Calvin Coolidge/