[wplug-board] Membership dues

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Fri Nov 7 14:58:18 EST 2014

Dave Sevick gave me $20 in cash to cover membership dues. I'll give the money to Pat, the treasurer, as soon as possible.

Before you left, Dave, I forgot to tell you: please fill out the membership form[1] and mail it to:

WPLUG
PO Box 81685
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Thanks again for joining WPLUG. We're glad to have you as a member.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."/

/-Calvin Coolidge/

--------
[1] http://www.wplug.org/mediawiki/images/2/2e/Memberform.pdf