[wplug-board] Room reservation complete

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Fri Nov 7 12:45:22 EST 2014

I just dropped off the reservation form at CLP squirrel hill. We're all set. We have reservations for Room A. When you come in the main entrance, you just turn right and head straight back to the room with the windows to get to Room A.

I may or may not be able to come for the meeting. I'll be in a musical that's taking place in Mars at 7:00, so depending on when I'm actually supposed to show up, that may be cutting things a bit close.