[wplug-board] Event scope

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue May 6 22:27:08 EDT 2014

That's the way I'm leaning now. Roland contacted me again to clarify that he would /not/ be covering other FOSS multimedia programs, so I think adding 3d printing to the talk would be acceptable. We'd have more attendees - some from PF/PCA, some from Google - and yet another selling point.

Roland and some of his co-workers pooled their funds to buy a Makerbot, and he's willing to bring in samples of stuff he's made.

-Justin