[wplug-board] Event scope

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue May 6 20:21:07 EDT 2014

Roland just sent this to me:

> There are a decent number of Googlers who are interested in blender
because
> of our 3d printer. Not sure what your goals are for the event, but if you
> were really looking to maximize attendance, I could do an internal invite
> to them.

Do you think that including information about 3d printing is spreading the
talk too thin? We'd already be talking about Blender and, I suppose, open
source software in general within a creative context.

Pittsburgh Filmmakers may not find 3d printing particularly relevant
because it focuses on video and photo production. However, Pittsburgh
Center for the Arts, another part of our organization, may find it very
relevant. I don't know how many of them would attend, though.

What do you all think: yea or nay?

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Any fool can use a computer. Many do."/