[wplug-board] May board meeting time/location

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Mon May 5 11:09:58 EDT 2014

Are we planning on the same location and time for our next board
meeting on the 20th?  I'd like to get the announcement out in a timely
fashion this time around, hence me asking.  :)

If we decide that it is our default board meeting location, I'll stop
asking.  Also, we are having the Blender event the night before, so I
don't know if we should try to just double stack the board meeting
that same night if there isn't much business to cover.  Just throwing
that out there, although I think that would probably be too much to do
all in one night.

- joe