[wplug-board] WPLUG finances, revisited

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:06:25 EDT 2014

I understand, being a businessman for a while now. If it becomes necessary for me to pitch in, I will be glad to assist.  I know that if i do donate or loan,  I will wait till there is sufficient funds to repay. No Problem

Stanley C. 412-361-7826 Home

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)

Dealer/Distributor Of:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants - All consumer and industrial applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee if no increase in miles per gallon
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline
Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansingstanlne.isagenix.com
Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com
Shaklee Nutritionals -  Beauty Products and Health Home
Nutritional supplements for over 45 yrs!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com