[wplug-board] Eventbrite?

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Wed Jun 11 23:28:08 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 07:48:07AM -0400, Stanley C Slomberg wrote:
> Why not use Eventbrite for all of our events. It worked well for the last
> one.

This thought did occur to me.  Unfortunately, it didn't happen
until late last night, and I didn't want to delay sending out the
announcement.  I don't have access to create an event myself, and
would have had to wait for someone else to do it.

If someone wants to make one and add a link from the wiki page,
feel free.  I think it would be good for this type of event.