[wplug-board] Ice cream social trivia

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue Jun 10 08:18:57 EDT 2014

I hate to say it, but I'm not sure the trivia is even worth doing at this point. I think we were all so swept up in our individual circumstances that we didn't post an event notification on WPLUG.org or send an announcement to the mailing list. We cannot reasonably expect to get a large turnout in the span of less than a week.

The buck stops with me. I'll accept responsibility for this. In the future, if Joe isn't available, I'll be the one to handle event pages and announcements, and I'll set reminders for myself if necessary.

We can still have the ice cream social, but if we're going to do it, we need to decide for certain when we're going to do it - should it still be next Monday, as originally planned? - and make the necessary accommodations.

-Justin