[wplug-board] Just spoke to Dylan the Manager of Klavons

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Jun 2 17:15:17 EDT 2014

On 6/2/2014 4:44 PM, Stanley C Slomberg wrote:
> He told me he can during the weekday accommodate 20 ppl max maybe a
> few more. He will not be there this eve, but we can check the venue
> out tonight if you still want to go there.

Thanks, Stanley!

I'm still planning to stop by (unless work interferes at the last
minute) - if no other reason that to get a dessert, 'cause they're
really good.  ;-)  But anyone who has a chance to stop by, if they've
never been there, it'd be good to drop in at least just to see what the
"lay of the land" is.

--Pat.