[wplug-board] Fwd: Ready for the reset?

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 21:34:56 EDT 2014

I agree!  Advertise us as much as possible. Definitely participate in the
event. This is a good way to get ppl talking about it and us.

Stanley

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 9:27 PM, Justin Smith <justin at adminix.net> wrote:

>  The FSF, Fight for the Future, the EFF, Reddit, DuckDuckGo, and several
> other privacy-friendly organizations are organizing an event this week to
> promote Free Software privacy tools.
>

> Should WPLUG participate in this? We could add a splash screen to
> WPLUG.org informing people about how they can learn more about "privacy
> pack" software
> <http://resetthenet.tumblr.com/post/84331967485/the-privacy-pack> on the
> day of the event. We could also pledge to add SSL support to WPLUG.org.
> Didn't we talk about getting a free StartSSL certificate at one point?
>

> --
>
> Justin Smith
>
> GNU/Linux System Administrator
>

> "Any fool can use a computer. Many do."

Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826 (Home)
412-361-STAN

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)
412-441-STAN

Dealer/Distributor for:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants (34yrs) - All consumer and industrial
applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive
in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee
if 3-5% increase in miles per gallon is not attained.
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline

Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
stanlne.isagenix.com

Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an
antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com

Shaklee Nutritionals - Dealer for over 35 years.  Beauty and Health
products.
Nutritional supplements for over 45 years!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com

IDLife - All Organic Nutrition.  Discover Your "Personal Nutrition" &
Weight Management Product for you!
Take a free health assessment at my website: http://stanline.idlife.com