[wplug-board] Fwd: Ready for the reset?

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Sun Jun 1 21:27:28 EDT 2014

The FSF, Fight for the Future, the EFF, Reddit, DuckDuckGo, and several
other privacy-friendly organizations are organizing an event this week to
promote Free Software privacy tools.

Should WPLUG participate in this? We could add a splash screen to
WPLUG.org informing people about how they can learn more about
"privacy pack" software[1] on the day of the event. We could also pledge
to add SSL support to WPLUG.org. Didn't we talk about getting a free
StartSSL certificate at one point?

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Any fool can use a computer. Many do."/

--------
[1] http://resetthenet.tumblr.com/post/84331967485/the-privacy-pack