[wplug-board] Meet at Klavons

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Sun Jun 1 21:14:23 EDT 2014

Tomorrow is my "late day" for the week, so I'll be working until 7:00. After
I'm done, I'll have to stop at a local restaurant for a quick dinner. Since
Klavon's is only 5-10 minutes away from Filmmakers, then, I should
/probably/ be able to make it on or just after 7:30.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Any fool can use a computer. Many do."/

Fine. Now Vance, Pat and I, if all is ok with them, should meet at Klavon's
Monday eve 06/02 about 7:30 or so. I will find out if the owner or manager
will be there to discuss the date and time.

Stanley,

PS: Justin, will you try to make it? Let us know.

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 6:31 PM, Pat Barron <pat at lectroid.com[1]>