[wplug-board] Board meeting on for next Tuesday?

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue Jul 8 16:42:13 EDT 2014

Well, yeah. But depending on what all is involved, including to what
extent PF is interested in playing along with this, I think it could be
another very successful event. How many LUGs get the chance to
reserve a movie theater for their personal use?

That's another one of my fantastical ideas, anyway. If you want to have
the meeting at IBM, I certainly won't complain. The accommodations
there are quite nice.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into committees.
That'll do them in!"/
/-Author Unknown/

    "Revolution OS" was the movie we watched.        Of course, Pittsburgh
Filmmakers being what it is, I'm pretty sure    they'd be insistent that we
be more careful about securing public    performance rights for any
movie we might show....        --Pat.