[wplug-board] Board meeting on for next Tuesday?

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue Jul 8 16:32:12 EDT 2014

I don't mind moving the meeting to 7:30 if it would work better for Pat.

It might be a good idea to meet at Filmmakers if we have any intent of
holding events here in the future. Remember: after our Blender event,
my boss offered to let us have pretty much any room in the building.

That may or may not include our movie theater in the far part of the
building. I think it might be fun to work with Filmmakers to show some
sort of movie about open source as a social event! What was that one
that Pat showed us? It's either something revolution or something
generation.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into committees.
That'll do them in!"/
/-Author Unknown/