[wplug-board] Board meeting on for next Tuesday?

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Jul 8 16:20:22 EDT 2014

On 7/8/2014 4:11 PM, Joe Prostko wrote:
> Seems like we just had our meeting, but anyway, the next meeting is
> scheduled for next Tuesday, which may be good since CentOS 7 is ready
> to deploy on Linode already, and we need to start thinking about the
> migration.
>
> Do we want the meeting at Filmmakers or IBM Squirrel Hill, or
> somewhere else?  I assume the 7 PM time is fine.
I'm neutral on location, though if we want to meet at IBM, I need to
know ahead of time so I can reserve the room.  (Not that there's a lot
of competition for it at that time of night, but one never knows....).

As far as the time, though, I'd really, really like it to be pushed out
to at least 7:30pm if possible (we had been scheduling for 7:30pm for a
while, but somehow slipped back to 7pm - or am I just imagining
that...?).  7:00pm is right on the edge of where I just can't promise to
be there on time, since technically, I'm supposed to be at my desk at
work until 7:00pm on most days.

--Pat.