[wplug-board] Financial support wiki page

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue Jan 28 17:45:01 EST 2014

Done. The link I posted takes users to a donation page where they can
contribute any amount (equivalent to USD) that they want. The starting
value for the donation field is $5.
---

JUSTIN SMITH

"Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work
done."
-Linus Torvalds

On 2014-01-25 1:43 am, Vance Kochenderfer wrote:

> As we discussed at Tuesday's board meeting, I created a wiki page
> at <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Support [1]> to list ways people can
> financially support WPLUG.
>
> Right now, it's not linked to by any other page on the wiki. I
> wanted Justin to fill in the details on the cryptocurrency section
> first (assuming we're able to receive money that way).
>
> Also, is there a button for Gittip that says "$x received weekly
> by WPLUG" that people can click on to give? If so, it should be
> added to the Gittip section.
>
> Vance Kochenderfer | "Get me out of these ropes and into a
> vkochend at nyx.net | good belt of Scotch" -Nick Danger

Links:
------
[1] http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Support