[wplug-board] Definite time of Tuesday's Meeting

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 19 06:52:20 EST 2014

Joe,
If you need a ride due to the weather or whatever. Call me and I will pick you up at work. I live on S Highland Ave between Alder and Walnut. I am home at 4:30 or close to 5, depending on the buses. I work in town near old Hornes.

Stanley C. 412-361-7826 Home

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)

Dealer/Distributor Of:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants - All consumer and industrial applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee if no increase in miles per gallon
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline
Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansingstanlne.isagenix.com
Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com
Shaklee Nutritionals -  Beauty Products and Health Home
Nutritional supplements for over 45 yrs!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com