[wplug-board] Definite time of Tuesday's Meeting

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Sat Jan 18 12:07:07 EST 2014

On 1/18/2014 11:42 AM, Stanley C Slomberg wrote:
> I respectfully submit that the time of each meeting for the Board be
> on or about 7pm no matter where it may be. There has always been a
> specific time and place for all meetings, even when I was a board
> member over 3 years ago.  So Justin, Make the time permanent along
> with the rest of us.

Hi Stanley,

We had originally pushed the board meetings out to 7:30pm, because (due
to work and traffic issues) it was difficult for some folks to commit to
being anywhere by 7:00pm (the previous year, we'd had the time of the
board meetings fixed at 6:00pm, and the time actually turned out to be a
real problem).  But particularly for Squirrel Hill, 7:00pm would be
plausible for me.

Aside from that, I totally agree with your basic message, and I think we
should definitely do that.  People should not have to wonder "OK, so
what time is this meeting?"  The board meetings should always be at the
exact same time (whatever time that ends up being), unless otherwise
specified.  That way, the question doesn't even need to be asked.

Good point, Stanley!

--Pat.