[wplug-board] Tuesday meeting location

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 06:15:36 EST 2014

My vote is for the Panera bread location on Blvd Of Allies or IBM in Squirrel Hill. Let me know what outcome is

Stanley C. 412-361-7826 Home

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)

Dealer/Distributor Of:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants - All consumer and industrial applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee if no increase in miles per gallon
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline
Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansingstanlne.isagenix.com
Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com
Shaklee Nutritionals -  Beauty Products and Health Home
Nutritional supplements for over 45 yrs!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com