[wplug-board] GUM update

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 18:05:10 EST 2014

Pat,
I got the December bank statement in my car. Will see you at the meeting.

Stanley C. 412-361-7826 Home

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)

Dealer/Distributor Of:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants - All consumer and industrial applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee if no increase in miles per gallon
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline
Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansingstanlne.isagenix.com
Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com
Shaklee Nutritionals -  Beauty Products and Health Home
Nutritional supplements for over 45 yrs!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com