[wplug-board] GUM update

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Jan 6 13:04:52 EST 2014

Yep, all is well with the GUM.  Our speaker is confirmed, and we're
booked at WSCC in the Trevanion Room from 2pm to 4pm.

I will need to keep an eye on the weather.  I really can't go anywhere
if it snows, so if it looks like it's going to snow on Saturday, I will
need to swing by WSCC and drop off the projector and screen in the
basement storage room.

--Pat.