[wplug-board] March presentation

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Feb 27 05:06:03 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 12:59:27AM -0700, Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
> Please chime in with any comments and re-distribute the
> announcement to any outside groups which may be interested.

I've tried saturation bombing by forwarding the announcement to as
many relevant groups as I can think of.  I hit SNAPGH, Pittsburgh
Technology Council, the Ruby Brigade, the Perl Mongers, the Drupal
users, and the Python group.

If there are any other groups you know of or personal contacts you
can work, please forward the announcement to them.
<http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-announce/2014-February/000455.html>
This presentation is a good opportunity for us to reach out to the
community and get our name out there.