[wplug-board] MediaWiki skin

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Wed Feb 19 21:54:02 EST 2014

That's a very interesting theme, Vance.

I really like how Erudite looks on mobile devices - it's a "responsive" theme
that automatically adjusts to fit smaller screens. The desktop interface
seems to emulate a CMS, which is nice, but I think we'd almost need to
redesign our content around that to take advantage of the new aesthetic.

I'm not opposed to that, but I don't think Erudite would be a drop-in
solution. (And that's fine.) I'd like to play around with it to see how we can
get it to look.

The only other theme (currently installed) that appeals to me is Vector,
and I think that's just Wikipedia's more contemporary take on their old
design.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Any fool can use a computer. Many do."/