[wplug-board] Next board meeting

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Sun Feb 16 21:09:26 EST 2014

That's okay, Joe. At least you're saving people from Metro. I can't think of
many things worse than Microsoft dumbing down their interface even
farther by giving people a collection of Fisher-Price tiles to play with.

Did you ever see this picture[1] comparing Windows 8 to AOL Kids circa
1996? The resemblance is uncanny.

Meanwhile, I found out about a nifty dropdown terminal for KDE called
Yakuake. Just press F12 to bring down a terminal from the top of the
screen, and F12 retracts it again. It's more useful than you would think.

I freaking love KDE.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Any fool can use a computer. Many do."/

--------
[1] http://cdn.ientry.com/sites/webpronews/pictures/AolWindows8Pic5.jpg