[wplug-board] Next board meeting

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 15:12:02 EST 2014

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote:
> I think we left it yesterday that we would do this one over the
> phone, given the possibility of inclement weather.  I made a page
> at <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20140218> for the
> meeting with the agenda items Justin had; please add any as
> needed.

Okay, sounds good.  Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, but I got stuck
doing some work stuff, unfortunately.

Right now I have the joy of removing Windows 8 from a PC and putting
Windows 7 on it.  This is quite a pain to perform, that's for sure.  I
wish I could just install Linux on it instead, but it's somebody
else's PC.

- joe