[wplug-board] Social meeting this Saturday, 12/13

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Dec 8 12:39:52 EST 2014

The archives of this list are publicly available:

http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-board

This list is intended to facilitate discussion among the board itself,
while making public archives available so the community can view those
discussions.

However, your point is well taken, that event planning shouldn't be
discussed only among the board - it should be among the full Event
Committee, which perhaps should have it's own list (or should be on
wplug-plan if we seek wider input).

--Pat.