[wplug-board] Social meeting this Saturday, 12/13

Joe Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:21:40 EST 2014

Well, seems we are supposed to have a meeting this weekend, but I don't
know what we have in mind.  Any ideas of something we can do that is fun?
Maybe we should just hold off since we really don't have a huge window of
time to put something together?  (It's also possible I may have to miss out
anyway if my dog happens to go into surgery on Friday.)

If we are going to do something, we really should get it figure out by the
end of the day tomorrow at the latest so we can send an announcement out.

- joe