[wplug-board] All of a sudden....

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 20:39:00 EDT 2014

I have an IDlife Team Mixer at 6 PM out on Babcock Blvd. I plan to be a
little late as I wlll leave about 7:15 or so to get to our meeting. I will
make sure I pick up the bank statement on the weekend. I would like to see
the board meetings at PF if at all possible for the remainder of the yr.

Stanley

--
Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826 (Home)

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)
412-441-STAN

Dealer/Distributor for:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants (34yrs) - All consumer and industrial
applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive
in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee
if 3-5% increase in miles per gallon is not attained.
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline

Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
stanlne.isagenix.com

Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an
antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com

Shaklee Nutritionals - Dealer for over 35 years.  Beauty and Health
products.
Nutritional supplements for over 45 years!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com

IDLife - All Organic Nutrition.  Discover Your "Personal Nutrition" &
Weight Management Product for you!
Take a free health assessment at my website: http://stanline.idlife.com