[wplug-board] Running water near picnic shelter

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Thu Aug 7 18:52:13 EDT 2014

I talked to the people at North Park about the water situation, to
determine if we really need to bring a water container.

I was advised that the nearest water source that will be available on
Saturday is ... nowhere anywhere nearby.  They couldn't tell me exactly
where the nearest running water would be, other than there wouldn't be
any within any reasonable distance (including all flush toilets in
nearby park facilities - port-a-potties will be available).  So it looks
like bring a water supply with us for cleanup etc. will be necessary.

--Pat.