[wplug-board] Grill update

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Sun Aug 3 19:05:23 EDT 2014

The new charcoal grill that Stanley ordered has arrived. It cost $30.
Stanley can contributed $10 of that and would like WPLUG to cover the
rest. I was going to chip in $20 to the picnic fund anyway, so consider the
price paid.

Stanley may or may not be able to come to the picnic. In the event that he
can't come, he'll give it to me, and I'll bring it. Either way, it won't come
assembled, so we'll have to put it together on the spot. I will pick up some
charcoal and lighter fluid. If money allows, I'll try to bring at least a few
packages of burgers.

Since I'll be covering some of the grill essentials, maybe somebody else
can bring a water container and/or drinks. Remember: the water line near
our picnic shelter will be out of order.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Any fool can use a computer. Many do."/