[wplug-board] Info about the Blender talk is live on the Wiki

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 12:03:20 EDT 2014

Hello,

I posted information about the May talk with Roland.

Most of it should be good, but the only thing that concerns me in the
timeline of the evening.  Can somebody look it over and make sure the
times look okay, and edit where necessary?

Additionally, did we decide to go ahead with the pizza for this?  I
mentioned food being served on the event page itself, but didn't go
into details at all.

Thanks!

Once I hear back something like "it looks good", or "I changed the
start time to such-and-such", I'll start promoting it elsewhere.

Just go to wplug.org and check out the time on our main page there, as
well as the Event page that is linked from there.

Thanks!

- joe