[wplug-board] Blender event follow-up

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 13:49:30 EDT 2014

I think and now know that Justin and all the board have good ideas. As
I have said, being a novice, still, I will go along with what is best
and most of all convenient for us and WPLUG in general.

Stanley

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Pat Barron <pat at lectroid.com> wrote:
> On 4/25/2014 11:17 AM, Joseph Prostko wrote:
>> With respect to the fallback (which hopefully simply becomes a future
>> meeting, not a "fallback"), yes, a Git talk would be it, unless Justin
>> meant having a social networking event like we had previously
>> discussed.  In any case, do you guys think it would be good to just
>> single out Git?  I suppose I'm biased, but maybe a talk about DVCSs in
>> general would be cool.  Then again, I almost think just saying there's
>> going to be a talk on Git might actually attract more people than a
>> general DVCS talk since it's such a hot topic and it has kind of
>> already won the DVCS crown for better or worse.
> I'm surely not opposed to doing a more general presentation on DVCS -
> it's just that Git is the only one I'm able to speak on, I haven't used
> any others (other than using CVS on a remote server, which really isn't
> the same thing).
>
> If you want, we could surely tag-team and each do presentations on our
> favorites (OK, maybe "favorites" is a too strong a term - how about "the
> ones we use most often".... ;-) )
>
> --Pat.

Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826 (Home)
412-361-STAN

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)
412-441-STAN

Dealer/Distributor for:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants (34yrs) - All consumer and industrial applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel
additive in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money
back guarantee if 3-5% increase in miles per gallon is not attained.
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline

Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
stanlne.isagenix.com

Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an
antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com

Shaklee Nutritionals - Dealer for over 35 years.  Beauty and Health products.
Nutritional supplements for over 45 years!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com

IDLife - All Organic Nutrition.  Discover Your "Personal Nutrition" &
Weight Management Product for you!
Take a free health assessment at my website: http://stanline.idlife.com